Tuesday 1 February 2011

Stampin' Up! Just Believe Collection

Stampin Up! Just Belive gift set part 2.
I must admit I am now addicted to Rubber Stamping on candles! Whether it be tea-lights or the larger candles. Wow the results look amazing, and I must be honest… They are very easy to do. I even made a gorgeous little box for the tea-lights, and these would make a fantastic gift.
Also, the punched lilly has snuck its way into the photograph again!!
SU Products used:
Flower accent rubber stamp - 117686 (Both the green stamped flowers on candle and tea-light box) Just believe 9 piece stamp set - 116948 or 120453 (Clear stamps)Garden Whimsy 8 piece stamp set - 113502 (Used the tulip stamp)Cardstock & Designer Series Papers:
     Garden Green 12x12 cardstock - 119928
     Regals Assortment Designer Series - 117154
     Whisper White Cardstock - 106549

Candles… IKEA!!!!!




Stampin Up - Just Believe Complete Gift Set
If you would like any information, or would like to purchase any of the Stampin Up supplies used in this or any of my projects, please feel free to email me at jamie@craftchest.co.uk

2 comments: